Breakfast is served every weekday between 6:30 and 8:00. Food is fresh, whole grains, prime meats, fruits, and vegetables. Professionally trained chefs cook. cool!
Support services for the needy are between 6:30-9:45AM, and on Wednesday from 12-to-2:PM during the weekly Cafe. Services are:`
- medical, legal and mental health services
- assistance finding adequate shelter, permanent housing, and employment.
- help for finding any benefits and obtaining identification cards. use e- mail.
- use outdoor port-pot! tease. Miriam has a indoor flush commode Springs.
- get clean clothes, new toiletries, haircuts, cabs, and dog hair flea? Ay tease.
There are many great services at Miriam's Kitchen. Go eat nutritious foods.
- Nearly 75 % of Miriam's Kitchen's guest live on the streets or emergency shelters.
- A 96 % of the guest are male. 70 % are African American. 13 % are the war veterans.
Guest said:` It's not what you get. It's what you give. Miriam's Kitchen staff care,
I have not been to Miriams's Kitchen. I have spoken with Miriam, and her great,
Miriam's Kitchen, 24o1 Virginia Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20037.
Contact Sara Gibson:`(202) 452-8926. www.miriamskitchen.org //
I have only had some peaches and yogurt at Foggy Bottom. (j. smithie?)
Respectfully, mention Blueberry Hill at Foggy Bottom? Or, ay shush up. okay.
by to bum