Attorney Charles Ware of Columbia, Howard County, Maryland has been chosen one of the "best attorneys and counsellors in the United States."
1. Think and believe that you are what you desire to be.
2. Your true self is your effort to manifest your pure potentiality.
3. Your willingness to give what you seek helps circulate the abundance of the universe in your life.
4. Follow the law of "karma", in which your actions seek equal responses.
5. Diligently seek your purpose in life: i.e., your unique gift or special talent to give to others.
6. Do not consort with people who make you feel bad about yourself.
7. Do not keep company with people who are more dysfunctional than you are.
8. Do not fret over what people think about you.
9. Do not give beyond your capacity to give.
10. Develop and trust your instincts.
[© 2012, Charles Jerome Ware]