- August 08
- hello there! i am clay ball, a tiny visitor from the andromeda galaxy.
you can read about my visit to earth at: adventuresofclayball.
wordpress.com (just straightforward non-fiction about my travels in space, recipes, & motherhood-in-transit).
now that i am back at home, i enjoy reading os to stay current on earthly matters. :)
is a government website to help you find healthcare coverage under the Affordable Care Act
MY RECENT POSTS
- 13 million new guns in 2012
(up from 5 million in 2002)
May 28, 2014 11:44AM
- we love you iran & israel...
p.s. too many weapons on
March 28, 2012 12:33AM
- HIV...forgotten but not gone?
April 17, 2011 08:40AM
- Still Living on my Feet, by
OSer Tichaona Chinyelu
January 09, 2011 03:12PM
- happy birthday to: The
Universal Declaration of Human
January 01, 2011 12:39PM
MY RECENT COMMENTS
- “Thank you for posting,
- “Sounds like an
interesting book! "Finally she
would call on
January 26, 2015 11:01AM
- “What a beautiful
Puppy...I think she'll be very
your family. Hedge
January 23, 2015 10:13AM
- “Congratulations, Algis!
January 23, 2015 09:27AM
- “Yes, love wins..."the
world is changing, but we are
January 22, 2015 11:09AM
Clay ball's Links
- Finland's symbol of equality & the importance of all children
- Jimmy Carter's New Book:
- Positive News
- The Color of Justice
- Wangari Maathai, the first environmentalist and first African woman to receive the Nobel Peace Prize
- Institute for Economics & Peace ~ Compared to other nations, the US has a major violence problem. Indicators include gun violence, extreme military spending, & overseas conflict...we all lose! Let's put ourselves on a healthier & more peaceful path.
- Ron Finley:
- Hans Rosling at TED
- ~~~ Annie Fox ~~~ help for parents, teachers, tweens, and teens...
- Some Wonderful OS Posts...
Why the unprecedented growth in the gun industry?
"...peace is not only possible, but preferable to everything..."… Read full post »
Georgia Winters posted the above video here on OS earlier today, sharing a message of love and hope from a young Israeli father and teacher who is saying no to war, and is asking the world to join in. … Read full post »
The Right to Health is a fundamental human right, & includes "access to health-related education and information, including on sexual and reproductive health." -The World Health Organization
Recently, I read a handful of heartfelt, beautifully written… Read full post »
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
On December 10, 2010, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights turned 62 years old. This unassuming yet powerful statement was born in the aftermath of the horrors of World War II, and still stands strong today. It is the first universal statement of basic human r… Read full post »
Quietly and without fanfare, the book-selling behemoth, Amazon, was able to get their intergalactic division up and running in late September (amazon.intergalactic-services.com). I took this opportunity to order just one book from your lovely planet Earth, and that was:
%IMA… Read full post »
...well, here is my home page, at http://adventuresofclayball.wordpress.com/
Someday, I hope to keep blogging onward, but for now, the reader in me is amazed & delighted to have found all of you wonderful writers here at OS!
lov… Read full post »
Clay ball's Favorites