10. boy's not home. stayed with a friend last night at a house that would not be my first choice for houses for him to stay at. but i have to let him live a life, right?
9. our electric is not out, on this sweltering day. thoughts and prayers go out to those people without it. in the dailymail.co.uk they had picture after picture of people keeping cool at water parks and beaches and fountains, and i thought, what a fraudulent picture of what this is like. it was sincerely like they were trying to show us that, here in america, being out of power in 100+ degree heat is a lark.
8. my hair is finally growing out quite nicely. looks good and healthy and thick right now.
7. gave myself my fourth of july pedi last night. painted the first toe blue, with six white dots, and the others with one red and one white stripe, each. pretty swank, if i do say so myself.
6. landlord stopped by. gave no answer, but did accept the letter from lawyer, asked for lawyer to call him, and asked me to call him by wednesday, to see if we can find a way for me to stay.
5. tried to put a positive spin on child support thing. cant. sorry.
4. put some stuff up on craigslist to sell. have had some bites. fingers crossed. if i can sell my china, i will definitely get a reprieve in the apartment.
you ever see prettier?
3. as i re-evaluate the friendships i have let go of this year, i feel like i did the right thing. i mean i feel ADAMANTLY like i did the right thing. so thats cool.
2. found an awesome swimming hole near me last week. huge, so that even with 100 people there, the water is nearly empty, and everyone has their own space on the beachy part.
1. hmm, supposed to be a doozy for number 1, innit? i have no doozies. whole entire house is tidy. thats always good news.