It's been a great place. I just really wanted to get down to midtown, and a separate room to write in.
I don't normally hawk stuff on my blog, but Lisa, who I have rented from has been great and I've enjoyed the place, so if you know someone looking, I can vouch for it.
The craigslist post with more info is here, and you can email Lisa at email@example.com .
Spacious Upper West Side One Bedroom
- 2 to 3 month sublet (potentially available for longer; negotiable move-in/out date)
- Fully Furnished
- Located: 2 blocks from 72nd St 1,2,3 trains; blocks from 72nd St B,C trains
- Large Bedroom with great light facing quiet tree-lined block; Walk-in Kitchen with Dishwasher; Spacious Living Room; Pre-War Elevator Bldg with Laundry and live-in Super; LOTS of Closet Space.
- Cable/DVR, Wireless Internet, Land-line and AC available upon subletter's request.
- Blocks from both Riverside and Central Parks.
71st Street at West End (google map) (yahoo map)