1) A can of oil in the trunk of the used car you just purchased.
2) Airplane ownership magazines in the waiting room of your dentist's office.
3) A toilet you have to flush with your foot.
4) A note from your son't teacher saying that your son has "leadership capacities" but needs to focus them in a different area (interpetation, your son is a hood).
5) Your son decides to add an "e" on the end of his name.
6) Your wife holding a can of peas and one of tuna when you arrive in the kitchen.
7) You move into a new neighborhood and find out your neighbor is a life insurance salesman.
8) You're sophmore son at the State University decides, "Engineering is for tools. Philosophy is for me."
9) You are selected as a jurist on a Federal Grand Jury.
10) Your blog receives an E.P. meaning you are likely Gay.