1. What is your favorite word?
Don't think I have one but I do rather like sublingual. It's just sexy to say.2. What is your least favorite word?
Fart. I've never liked it.
3. What turns you on?Fine writing, good films and music, seeing people achieve more than they think they can, lazy summer afternoons, the beach, walks in the forest, beautiful blossoms, enjoying good food and wine with friends and family. This is starting to sound like a Playboy centrefold quote so I'll stop.
4. What turns you off?
Cruelty to the defenseless whether human or animal, injustice, greed, intolerance, immodesty. Carelessness and unprofessionalism rankle me -- do something right, or to the best of your ability, or don't bother. And then take justified pride in the results.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Oh, so many. Birds singing, soft rain, the whistle of a tea kettle, people laughing authentically, waves of any kind, the murmur of good conversation. And the sound of a Champagne cork popping!
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Leaf blowers, snow blowers, jet skis, pretty much anything without a muffler. I like your list but I would add whining, verbal abuse and the incredibly high-pitched shrieks of children and heavy metal music.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Documentary filmmaker, actor/singer.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything where I have to deal with hierarchy and bureaucracy and nasty people, which doesn't leave much!
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Welcome home. We've been waiting for you," spoken by my father and brother.