1. I have always loved spinach, even when I was a really little kid.
2. I have zero understanding of baseball, football and hockey. Never watched a game and, if I did, would have no idea which team was winning or why.
3. I'm 48 and have never learned to drive.
4. I have never owned anything that cost more than $200.
5. I still like to read children's books.
6. My father taught me how to sing "Twinkle, twinkle little star" in Latin when I was a child. I think I sort of still remember it.
7. I had my first drink in a bar when I was 15. In those days, in Greenwich Village, nobody got carded.
8. I stopped smoking marijuana when I was 28. I'd never enjoyed it, and I finally decided I was too old for peer pressure.
9. I can't walk by a jewelry store without looking in the window. I love shiny stuff!
10. I have a lot of dreams about my cat, Lulu, who died in June (at age 19). I think she might be checking up on me because she knows I miss her so much...
11. I have always wanted to learn some martial art and develop my "Inner Xena" but never had the time or money to do it right.
12. I sometimes eat (lactose free) ice cream for breakfast. I'm a grownup. I'm allowed!
Blessings and well-wishes,