Picky, picky, picky.
For those wavering on their presidential pick here's a handy, and only slightly hyperbolic, guide to Mitt Romney's view of the world:
• Corporations are people.
• 47 percent of Americans, including veterans, seniors and the disabled, are moochers.
• Middle income of Americans is $200,000 - $250,000.
• The middle class should pay a higher tax rate than the rich.
• The Israeli-Palestinian peace process is hopeless.
• We must scrap Medicare in favor of health care coupons.
• We should send the uninsured to already-crowded emergency rooms.
• Make students borrow whatever money they need for college from their parents.
• Add trillions to the deficit by giving even more tax cuts to the wealthy.
• Commercial aircraft should have roll-down windows.
• We should remain dependent on dirty energy for the foreseeable future.
• Get ready for a holy war with Iran.
It's possible that not everyone has yet heard the phrase "Born on third. Thought he hit a triple."