1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
2. Who was your FIRST love and do you still talk with him/her?
- Teri Seago – haven’t seen her in 40+ years(but she did make my heart go 'pitter patter' @ 5 to 7 years old
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
- An extra dry Roy Rob, age 14, my aunt was teaching me how to drink since I was going to a lot of exhibitor cocktail parties after the horse shows.
4. What was your FIRST job?
- mucking stalls, age 7, got free riding lessons
5. What was your FIRST car?
- 1963 Volkswagen Beetle, shared with my sister
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
- N/A, I don’t text on my cell
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
- my Dad, he is having Cataract surgery today
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
- Mrs. Whittaker
9. When and where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
- 1956 to Charlotte, NC @ 2 years old
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
- Bobby McCoggins, have not seen him in 50 years
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
- Cliff Poston’s house
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
- the garbage man
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
- my sister’s, 1975
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
- Woke up & immediately poured a cup of coffee
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
- Jerry Butler: Ice Man Cometh, 1968
16. FIRST tattoo?
17. FIRST piercing?
18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theater?
- Three Stogies Stop! Look! and Laugh!(1961)
20. FIRST Detention you had?
- freshman year, I got caught jumping out my homeroom window and going to Krispy Kremes’ for breakfast
Academy of Richmond County, Augusta, GA - Founded 1783- jumped from the far left lower window
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
- Georgia, Richmond County
22. If you had three wishes, what would the FIRST one be?
- have a beer with President Obama on Air Force One
23. What is the FIRST thing you would learn if you had the chance?
- learn to play the piano