1. Your main trait: Dangerously Analytical
2. The quality you like best in a man: a fascination in who I am
3. The quality you like best in a woman: an appreciation in who you are
4. Your main flaw: I forget that others are not as analytical (or appreciative in analytical discourse) as I am.
5. Last time you cried: Can’t pin it down specifically, but I think my mother was involved.
6. Ideal job: One that pays the bills while granting me the flexibility to do what I want to do on the side. (got it)
7. Scent of a place: warm apple pie
8. Beloved movie: Legend of the Guardians--Owls of Ga'hoole
9. Book on the nightstand: on one: a neglected copy of my Senior Thesis, on another: One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
10. First and best kiss: First: age 5, while at afterschool care. A sweet-faced boy named Jon Joneczek (sp? pr: Yawn-e-check). I kissed him. Best: currently exists only in my mind, nothing else is worth mention.
11. You couldn’t do without: Oatmeal.
12. How you would like to die: Satisfied.
13. Song you sing in the shower: don’t remember the last time I sang anything that wasn’t to my daughter….does Itsy-Bitsy Spider count?
14. Your deadly sin: sneaking a bit of pastry while at work— a “sin” because I’m the salad-eating, 90 lbs-weight loss inspiration around here. And I do feel bad about it, but on my own account, not theirs.
15. Your not-so-deadly sin: eating from my daughter’s bowl of goldfish crackers. She gives me a funny look then starts feeding them to me.
16. Your motto:
Also: If it's meant to be, then there's no need to force it; if it's not meant to be, then why would you want to?
17. Ideal first date: lunch or a cup of coffee at a quiet place, time would pass quickly as we can’t stop talking, talking, talking…and I get to know the Universe as it exists behind your eyes.
18. Favorite present: the oversized teddy bear my dad gave me for my 15th birthday; he died the following September
19. In traffic: Hashing out my philosophies of life with imagined listeners while station-hopping to avoid the asinine drivel of morning talk shows.
20. Something you’d change in your body: acne breakouts. AnNOYing!
21. Your addiction: Crack-Berry.
22. Now on your left: an adding machine, automatic stapler, pictures of my daughter and a keychain souvenir from Ireland—it’s a leprechaun—classy.
23. Now on your right: Cisco IP Phone, Tweety-bird coffee mug from Six Flags, water bottle, Crack-Berry.
24. Now in front of you: computer monitor surrounded by canary-yellow pedals of sticky notes.
25. Now behind you: Filing cabinet which needs my attention. As you see, I’m otherwise occupied.
26. Name for your child: Josephine Maria--named for my under-appreciated Mexican-American great-grandmother Josefina Maria Cruz Massara.
27. 3 things in your purse: Wallet, Flash Drive, Cinnamon Altoids
28. 3 places that fascinate you: mountains, wide open spaces with endless skies, rivers nestled in the trees.
29. 3 people you’d like to meet: Martin Luther King, Thoreau, Gandhi
30. 3 traits you hate in people: apathy, deception, thinking ‘God’ is punishing them when the minutiae of life doesn’t go as planned.
31. Values inherited from your parents: ‘Inherited’ would imply that I acquired my values directly from them as they understand them—I’m coming up blank.
32. In your past life you were: thrown from a horse
33. In your future life you’ll be: Properly in love. (Of course, there’s no specifics on which future life, could even be the future me of this life.)