- New Jersey, USA
- May 09
- Minister of Counterpropagana, Mental Health Opponent, Generally Snazzy Guy
- Politically moderate, spiritually agnostic, I try to look at things objectively and find some semblance of the truth, before passing it on in blogs, in an articulate, yet vulgar manner. If you don't like it, don't read it. Or tell me why, in rational, well thought out arguments. I will try to be fair. I will try to be patient. I will try to be the voice of sanity in a sea of hipsters and art fags. Just look at my face. Do I look like I'm joking? Or like a someone with common sense, style, and gravitas? If I've learned only one thing after all these years, I'd probably be suffering from some kind of horrible learning impairment. Death to the New World Order!-----------------------------------------"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”
― Michael Ellner -----------------------------------
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government... The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller, Speaking in June, 1991 meeting in Baden, Germany"----------------------------"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson — and I am not wholly excepting the Administration of W. W. The country is going through a repetition of Jackson's fight with the Bank of the United States — only on a far bigger and broader basis." Letter to Col. Edward Mandell House (21 November 1933); as quoted in F.D.R.: His Personal Letters, 1928-1945, edited by Elliott Roosevelt (New York: Duell, Sloan and Pearce, 1950), pg. 373
MY RECENT POSTS
- The Rockefeller Crime Family.
100 Years of Crony Capitalism
March 07, 2014 01:40PM
- Talking Points, Greenwald and
Sick Cheney's Caligula Routine
March 04, 2014 10:04PM
- Politicians, Meet Big Data
March 02, 2014 06:08PM
- The Disinformation Highway
March 01, 2014 04:53PM
- The Wealth Of Nations
March 01, 2014 04:06PM
MY RECENT COMMENTS
- “According to the book,
The Psychopath Test, they are
- “The Aviator is another
example of this. Using
harass people so
- “Why do you have 3
versions of the same article
March 05, 2014 06:03PM
- “Yup. It's ironic that
Facebook, designed for
on us is now
March 05, 2014 05:31PM
- “It does make you wonder.
One of the funniest, most
videos I've ever
March 01, 2014 04:55PM
Noirville Redencocker's Links
- Above The Law
- Posts and Ghosts
- Web and TV
Almost makes me regret being an agnostic:
I've made yet another reversal in opinion, as changing our mind is man's pejorative. Someone brought this chestnut to my attention:
“They’re full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant, g… Read full post »
Yet another reversal of opinion, I think this might have been overblown.
“It seems like, to me, a vagina—as a man—would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me. I’m just think… Read full post »
Interlocking Directorate. Does a CEO make decisions or merely implement them?
Or how about the mainstream media? The sam… Read full post »
"An anarchist is broadly defined as anyone who believes that coercive central governance is ethically unsound, and that all forms of authority must be rationally justified. Since I spe… Read full post »
Just when did this:
Just when did civil servants become Judge Dread Characters or extras in some homoerotic sci-fi version of Starship Troopers?
America has the most peaceful, nonviolent protesters on the planet, so why they keep stepping up the… Read full post »
The new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) is out, further dismantling the 4th and 6th Amendments in another, almost universal act of betrayal by representatives in both parties. After all, the right to be protected from unreasonable search and seizure, a trial by jury, legal representat… Read full post »
There was a time antitrust laws were to stop someone from monopolizing industries. But in an age when weapons makers or public utilities can buy media conglomerates we have to start asking if a handful of… Read full post »
"That means that the $8.5 trillion in taxpayer money doled out by Congress to the Pentagon since 1996, the first year it was supposed to be audited, has never been accounted for. "
I made 100% turnaround on this today. If it is NYPDs policy to strip search all prisoners for contraband, then maybe India doesn't understand the American Justice System. I don't care if you are the Pri… Read full post »
A Bloomberg writers take on the minimum wage. It should go up.
Small girls with implants and tequila shooters.
Telling off dishonest IT recruiters.
Staying well lit, living on a shoe string.
These are a few of my favorite things.
Cinnamon waffles and Irish Cream coffee.
Going through airports dressed up… Read full post »
A documentary on the band
1787 was two years before the French Revolution. William Smith, John Adams son-in-law.
It would be interesting to know the bigger context of this. Where they actually talking ab… Read full post »
UPDATE - Another 30% decline between 89 and 05:
The first st… Read full post »