- New Jersey, USA
- May 09
- Minister of Counterpropagana, Mental Health Opponent, Generally Snazzy Guy
- Politically moderate, spiritually agnostic, I try to look at things objectively and find some semblance of the truth, before passing it on in blogs, in an articulate, yet vulgar manner. If you don't like it, don't read it. Or tell me why, in rational, well thought out arguments. I will try to be fair. I will try to be patient. I will try to be the voice of sanity in a sea of hipsters and art fags. Just look at my face. Do I look like I'm joking? Or like a someone with common sense, style, and gravitas? If I've learned only one thing after all these years, I'd probably be suffering from some kind of horrible learning impairment. Death to the New World Order!-----------------------------------------"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”
― Michael Ellner -----------------------------------
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government... The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller, Speaking in June, 1991 meeting in Baden, Germany"----------------------------"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson — and I am not wholly excepting the Administration of W. W. The country is going through a repetition of Jackson's fight with the Bank of the United States — only on a far bigger and broader basis." Letter to Col. Edward Mandell House (21 November 1933); as quoted in F.D.R.: His Personal Letters, 1928-1945, edited by Elliott Roosevelt (New York: Duell, Sloan and Pearce, 1950), pg. 373
MY RECENT POSTS
- Deflate Gate and Coaches that
January 30, 2015 05:19PM
- 911 Revisited
January 29, 2015 08:53PM
- The "Socialist" In the White
January 29, 2015 03:42AM
- Gratify Wall Street
January 25, 2015 03:57AM
- Musical Chairs
January 20, 2015 07:33PM
MY RECENT COMMENTS
- “I don't believe CGI, but
I also think it was a
let or make it
- “Yes but not words have
replaced actions, so no one
has to do
anything but blow
January 29, 2015 01:32PM
- “This is the age of false
advertising in all things big
January 29, 2015 03:45AM
- “Creepy as opposed to
what? Arabs stacked in naked
January 20, 2015 08:19PM
- “Nixon appointed Bush
senior as Ambassador to the
chairman of the RNC,
January 20, 2015 07:42PM
Snoreville Ledenrocker's Links
- Above The Law
- Posts and Ghosts
- Web and TV
Let's see he would rather commit suicide than raise minimum wage, voted against unemployment extensions and veterans benefits increases. Just a dick.
McCain and Kerry have been at it lately
I can't say I'm shocked by McCain calling people who questions drones or surveillance, "wacko birds," or upset about him criticizing Kerry, or any of the Skull and Bone… Read full post »
The top 5% have most of the net worth and money. But top 10%? That's pretty drastic. "But they are the job creators." So are pimps and what do the police do to them?
If Jesus came back today talking about peace and love he would be arrested for assembly without a permit, beaten, maced and called a filthy hippie, communist scum. And overturning the money tables would really put him in deep shit. Challenge war, organized religion and banking and they… Read full post »
I don't think the media understands news anymore. A plane going down is news. Finding the plane would be news. A month of not finding the plane is not. Planes go down all the time. Haven't they heard of the Bermuda Triangle? Why is this so important? Considering the coverage it… Read full post »
Life's good for the rich. Rape a 3 year old, avoid jail.
Gawker.com. Not exactly mainstream news. Then again what pases for news is more of a cover story. A collection of lone gunman myths. 99% of the popu… Read full post »
And the subliminal messages in the national anthem signoff telling people to trust the government.
THE HOROWITZ REPORT
THE PARTY IS OVER
These guys should have their own talk show, they're so funny:
Or have MTV give them 2 million a year each to share an apartment - "I said lactose free milk. Does this look lactose free to you? No, it doesn't. Please read the ingredients out loud so… Read full post »
Kudos to those who report it.
Jimmy Carter is worried people are spying on him.
After much deliberation I think I have an answer to that. Duhhhhhhhh.
If every time you leave the house you say "Hi" to men in dark sunglasses and suits who say, "Good morning, Mr. Pres… Read full post »
I wonder if General Dynamics and Northrop share her views on guns. Read full post »
The Difference Between a Conspiracy Theorist and Conspiracy Nut
A conspiracy theorist thinks JFK was assassinated by a group of rogue government agents and organized crime.
A conspiracy nut thinks Kylie Minogue is trying to subvert the United States Consititution with Whole Foods, M… Read full post »
Snoreville Ledenrocker's Favorites