- New Jersey, USA
- May 09
- Minister of Counterpropagana, Mental Health Opponent, Generally Snazzy Guy
- Politically moderate, spiritually agnostic, I try to look at things objectively and find some semblance of the truth, before passing it on in blogs, in an articulate, yet vulgar manner. If you don't like it, don't read it. Or tell me why, in rational, well thought out arguments. I will try to be fair. I will try to be patient. I will try to be the voice of sanity in a sea of hipsters and art fags. Just look at my face. Do I look like I'm joking? Or like a someone with common sense, style, and gravitas? If I've learned only one thing after all these years, I'd probably be suffering from some kind of horrible learning impairment. Death to the New World Order!-----------------------------------------"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”
― Michael Ellner -----------------------------------
"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government... The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller, Speaking in June, 1991 meeting in Baden, Germany"----------------------------"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson — and I am not wholly excepting the Administration of W. W. The country is going through a repetition of Jackson's fight with the Bank of the United States — only on a far bigger and broader basis." Letter to Col. Edward Mandell House (21 November 1933); as quoted in F.D.R.: His Personal Letters, 1928-1945, edited by Elliott Roosevelt (New York: Duell, Sloan and Pearce, 1950), pg. 373
MY RECENT POSTS
- Science. Motherfucking
April 20, 2014 10:05PM
- Peerless Acts of Bravery In
The War On Terror
April 20, 2014 05:08AM
- The Dangers of Freedom and How
To Stop It
April 20, 2014 12:22AM
- The Dangerous of Freedom and
How To Stop It
April 20, 2014 12:22AM
- How We Are Being Raped 6 Ways
April 19, 2014 04:49PM
MY RECENT COMMENTS
- “I will say OSers are
very good about consistency
and only a
handful refusing to
April 19, 2014 05:04PM
- “It isn't a single speech
but one many people commenting
it. Of course I
April 19, 2014 03:46PM
- “Well what about car repo
men? Liens from banks?
April 16, 2014 02:41PM
- “What kind of car do you
have? I traded in my Corolla
April 14, 2014 01:23PM
- “Must be her rose colored
April 13, 2014 07:46PM
Noirville Redencocker's Links
- Above The Law
- Posts and Ghosts
- Web and TV
I made 100% turnaround on this today. If it is NYPDs policy to strip search all prisoners for contraband, then maybe India doesn't understand the American Justice System. I don't care if you are the Pri… Read full post »
A Bloomberg writers take on the minimum wage. It should go up.
Small girls with implants and tequila shooters.
Telling off dishonest IT recruiters.
Staying well lit, living on a shoe string.
These are a few of my favorite things.
Cinnamon waffles and Irish Cream coffee.
Going through airports dressed up… Read full post »
A documentary on the band
1787 was two years before the French Revolution. William Smith, John Adams son-in-law.
It would be interesting to know the bigger context of this. Where they actually talking ab… Read full post »
UPDATE - Another 30% decline between 89 and 05:
The first st… Read full post »
It was 100 years ago, JP Morgan, The Rockefellers and foreign banking cartels got the handful of congressmen and stooges not on Christmas vacation to put through a bill to counterfeit money and send it overseas and to their friends and relatives here in America.
The Federal Reserve is a semi… Read full post »
I never said anything about Nelson Mandela's passing, so I thought I would let someone else take the floor.
"As to Jesus of Nazareth, my Opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the System of Morals and his Religion as he left them to us, the best the World ever saw, or is likely to see; but I apprehend it has received various corrupting Changes, and I have with… Read full post »
In the final analysis we may find the reason the powers that be hate Islam is simply because it makes it harder to promote Kate Perry there. They can sell it in India. China can be negotiated. But the middle east? They can't really sell their products effectively if they… Read full post »
One cop running a child prostitution ring? Read "The Franklin Coverup" or "Trance Formation of America." A third of congress uses child prostitutes. The books also give their names, the time, d… Read full post »
Ok, so GM want's a multibillion dollar bailout. The defense industry wants trillions in airplane and tank orders.
Can't the government ask how many factories McDonald Douglas, Boeing or GM plan to create in Detroit now that… Read full post »