1. Your main trait: Empathy
2. The quality you like best in a man: Loyalty
3. The quality you like best in a woman: Loyalty
4. Your main flaw: Lazy... to the core
5. Last time you cried: Last week
6.Ideal job: Artist
7. Scent of a place: any beach
8. Beloved movie: Drop Dead Fred – so many fun memories of watching & giggling with my girls
9. Book on the nightstand: The Pill Versus The Springhill Mine Disaster – Richard Brautigan --the first book of poems I fell in love with at 13
10. First and best kiss: First kiss – Bill S. my first love Best? Same dude
11. You couldn’t do without: Occasional solitude.
12. How you would like to die: At a very ripe old age, in my sleep.
13. Song you sing in the shower: Hotel Happiness – Brooke Benton
14. Your deadly sin: Sacrilege - one I commit daily
15. Your not-so-deadly sin: Gluttony.
16. Your motto: Embrace simplicity
17. Ideal first date: Art museum.
18. Favorite present: A wonderful picture/collage created by my siblings, of the beach where I grew up.
19. In the train: Surrounded by people I can people-watch. The NYC subway would work.
20.Something you’d change in your body: I would love thicker hair, mine is baby-fine.
21.Your addiction: Spicy food.
22. Now on your left: Small white dog trying to hog the couch.
23. Now on your right: A wall covered with B&W images collected over the years...some my own, some my brother's, some taken by strangers/artists
24. Now in front of you: laptop, stack of music books my daughter forgot to return to the library.
25. Now behind you: window
26. Names for your children: Amanda, Alexis, Shaina, Melissa, Damien, Tim, Mario, Calvin – not all of them my children by birth, but all still my children.
27. 3 things in your purse: Chapstick, drivers license, credit card
28. 3 places that fascinate you: The desert, New Paltz, NY, Venice, CA
29. 3 people you’d like to meet: My paternal grandmother, Bill Hicks, Richard Brautigan
30. 3 traits you hate in people: Lying, lack of compassion, judgmental attitudes
31.Values inherited from your parents: Humility, independence, generosity.
32.In your past life you were: something dull & boring...a peasant.
33. In your future life you’ll be: really tired from having lived this one so long.