I'm WAAAAY late on this Open Call, but I just finished it.
1. Your main trait: Compassion.
2. The quality you like best in a man: Thoughfulness
3. The quality you like best in a woman: Openness
4. Your main flaw: I worry too much: About my family, my friends, my future.
5. Last time you cried: A few days ago at the funeral of a friend a mere 3 months after her beloved husband passed. RIP, Frank & Diane...
6. Ideal job: Educator ( I love my career)
7. Scent of a place: Highway 1 in California with ocean, flowers and pines, a baby sleeping in my arms, a flower garden in the spring8. Beloved movie: When Harry Met Sally
9. Book on the nightstand: Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James
10. First and best kiss: First, hormone-fueled jr. high crush. Best, My hubby.
11. You couldn’t do without: The Beatles. They've been the soundtrack of my life for over 40 years. This is my favorite song. It is in my last wishes to be played at my funeral.12. How you would like to die: Peacefully, in my sleep.
13. Song you sing in the shower: It varies everyday. Today: Peter Frampton's Hour of Need14. Your deadly sin: Lately, acedia.
15. Your not-so-deadly sin: Gluttony.
16. Your motto:Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
17. Ideal first date: Wine tasting in Napa Valley followed by dinner at Bottega Restaurant in Yountville.
18. Favorite present: A yearly photo calendar my daughter makes as a Christmas gift for me featuring my 2 grandsons.
19. In the train: In London, on the way to Liverpool, first class Virgin train traveling through pastoral snow and city, anticipating walking in footsteps of The Beatles.
20. Something you’d change in your body: Like many females-weight.
21. Your addiction: Music. I simply cannot get through the day without it.
22. Now on your left: A stack of mail I need to go through, my homemade iced coffee, tv remote, a pen, clowns.
23. Now on your right: My glasses, a crockpot, pillbox, bowl with some bananas that are almost past the eat-by date, sack of Cuties, jokers.
24. Now in front of you:laptop, microwave, toasteroven, teapot shaped wicker basket that holds napkins, a butter dish, oversized martini glass filled with lemons off my tree
25. Now behind you: phone, address book, wire basket stuffed with assorted coupons and notepads, ceramic vase from Pennsylvania holding pens, pencils, and scissors
26. Names for your children: Heather & Joe.
27. 3 things in your purse: My iPhone, my iPad, a wallet that needs to be cleaned out.
28. 3 places that fascinate you: the ocean and its every changing landscape, San Francisco, the school I work at -never a dull moment
29. 3 people you’d like to meet: Paul McCartney, Robert Plant, and Linda Seccaspina--she was the first to befriend me on OS
30. 3 traits you hate in people: deceipt, sneakiness, rudeness--why are people rude? It's not that difficult to be kind.
31. Values inherited from your parents: Work ethic, loyalty, devotion
32. In your past life you were: I don't think I was here before now.
33. In your future life you’ll be: I wish there was one, but I'm doubtful. However...I'd settle for rock star.
*most photos are from my collection- a few from google images.