1. Swizzle Stick Sharon stirred her drink, took a sip, then drew the stick across her voluptuous lips.
2. Hair Flip Helen routinely batted her eyelids at all new beaus.
3. Coy Colleen smiled attentively at new play things.
4. Lusty Lucy never wore the full complement of undergarments and had a way of making this obvious.
5. Potty-mouth Penelope talked dirty. Guys like that, right?
6. Giggly Gail laughed at words of nonsense uttered by new prey.
7. Academic Annie recited wisdom poetry.
8. Busty Brenda was always hot. She undid her buttons to cool off.
9. Slow Dance Sue provocatively moved right, left, forward, and back to all songs, regardless of tempo. Sometimes danced, by herself.
10. Songstress Sylvia belted out the tunes, "Let's Get Physical,
Something in the Way She Moves, and Girls Just Want To Have Fun."
What male could resist such temptation?
Here, kitty kitty. Let's Party.
Okay gals, what are the guy moves?