1. Your main trait: Always polite, in a very Southern way.
2. The quality you like best in a man: Can make me laugh.
3. The quality you like best in a woman: See above.
4. Your main flaw: I stay in my bed as much as possible.
5. Last time you cried: Two nights ago in the middle of a reataurant.
6. Ideal job: Doing what I do now with lot's more money.
7. Scent of a place: I love a good neighborhood bar smell.
8. Beloved movie: I have a Top five list but in no parrticular order Prisoner of 2nd Ave and Lost in America are two of my favorites.
9. Book on the nightstand: Horton Hears a Who and my Kindle.
10. First and best kiss: First: Henry Williams, still a very good friend, and Best is probably a Top five. Last Sunday would be right up there.
11. You couldn’t do without: Really good food and wine. Literally and figuratively. And books.
12. How you would like to die: Real fast.
13. Song you sing in the shower: I don't. Ever.
14. Your deadly sin: Sloth.
15. Your not-so-deadly sin: I have horrible TV habits
16. Your motto: It can't get any worse than this. Usually said before something really shitty happens.
17. Ideal first date: Have a nice dinner while telling each other every single fault you have. Get it all out so that you know whether there should be a second.
18. Favorite present: Pretty much any present is my favorite. Who doesn't love presents?
19. In the train: I don't take trains. I just want to hurry up and be there.
20. Something you’d change in your body: I now have to worry about body hair.
21. Your addiction: Loaded question. Plead the Fifth.
22. Now on your left: On the wall is a gorgeous glitter painting of an evening dress by Pamela Lambert, aka The Glitter Girl.
23. Now on your right: About six feet of bed with all my stuff on it. I could stay in bed for a week if I didn't have to get up to pee.
24. Now in front of you: Macbook, door, print of Burroughs, Meunig, 4 or 5 other small pieces.
25. Now behind you: 7 pillows and an empty wall.
26. Names for your children: Preston, Walker and Cassady
27. 3 things in your purse: I carry a lunchbox. Wonder Woman right now. Wallet, 18 million pens and reading glasses.
28. 3 places that fascinate you: Anywhere cold, cities and pretty much anyplace foreign.
29. 3 people you’d like to meet: Do you mean just meet or do we get to hang out with? That's two different lists. I'd like to "meet" Oprah but I'd like to "hang out" with Anne Lamott.
30. 3 traits you hate in people: indecision, duplicity, condescension.
31. Values inherited from your parents: Loyalty.
32. In your past life you were: I have no idea. I'm not saying I don't believe so don't get all up in my grill about it but I've never felt anything to show me if Ihad a past life.
33. In your future life you’ll be: See above.