I've not been around in a while but hey what can I say? Life has this funny way of taking us away from recreation and forcing us to get with the program!
I've been pretty busy.
1. Ended the school year. That was interesting. No comment on the possibility of teacher strikes, because honestly... sigh... anyway.
2. I started my final summer of grad school.
3. Passed my oral exams after rewriting 3 papers (upwards of 22 pages per), to find out 2 days before the exams that "they weren't the most important part of the exam" by my advisor. So, that probably shows to go ya why my oral defense of questions/research wasn't as synthesized. But hey, I still passed so... hhhhheeeeeyyyyyyy! :-D
4. I had some spotting, completeluy freaking out I ent to the E.R. Fortunately everything was shown to be fine, all heart beats normal. Then they gave me a shot for being O-. I learned that once my blood has the possibility of mixing with the babies' blood, then my body could possibly reject them if they don't have O-, so precautions.
5. Bed rest for a few days at a time, but the lovely ladies in my area cooked lunch and dinner for 4 days. What a blessing. Plus, they cook some amazing food.
6. Cravings: Tacos tacos tacos.
7. Aversions: Just about everything else: Chicken, Fish, Beef (except taco meat), melons, nuts, mayonaise, bread, green peppers, pizza, all soups except chicken noodle and veggie, icecream is out, so is chocolate, pickles and desserts.
8. Good news: no morning sickness. Amazing considering I heard that triplets were supposed to be triple the porcelein throne fun.
9. Try playing in orchestra concerts when you're pregnant. Just sayin'.
10. Trouble sleeping. I was told that I might as well kiss that goodbye.
11. My mom has been calling me cutesy names. I text her back and tell her to cut out the "oh my little girl" bullshit... and she says no. hahahaha. Makes me vomit. It's overkill.
12. My summer vacation plans: Over. :sad face: I really have to get out of the midwest. Seriously, if I weren't married and his family was here, I'd move back to the west coast.
13. Oh, the cat peed on one of our oriental rugs, and man it stinks. I have no idea why they decided to choose that area instead of the litter box. Getting it cleaned.
14. Oh, pedicures. Does anything else need to be said? :-D
15. Painting and drawing. Nope. Not in the past 2 months. But, I'll begin again this thursday.
Have a great week!