Things to be thankful for:
3. No one in my family dying this year, though my sister’s cat, Sally, has passed away this week. R.I.P., Sally.
4. I still have my teeth, though they’re a bit sore at this juncture.
5. I will be able to garden again tomorrow as the weather is supposed to be very nice.
6. I have a job that pays well.
7. I have Puff.
8. I have a family that tries to get along with each other. We’re all still a bit touchy, but it’s making strides in the right direction.
9. Cyber friends who make me laugh, and cry with the stories they tell.
10. The freedom to make my own choices.
11. An old Sam Elliott movie just came on TV!
Have a great Thanksgiving!