Barack Hussein Obama – the modern day “mistake on the lake”!
· Purposeful unemployment based on his policies
· Stupendously increased government and spending based on his policies
· Apologies to the world in the name of all Americans without their permission
· Purposeful higher energy prices based on his policies to drive “green” revolution
· Stimulus bills rushed through that failed miserably
· Stimulus funds used for the wrong purposes
· Leading efforts to unionize America where America has clearly said no for decades
· Offering up $6 billion budget cut when we borrow $6 billion every 36 hours
· Bypassing Congress daily by appointing over 30 Czars
· Staffing the White House with known socialist, racist and communist
· Placing union shills in key positions to create unfair advantages to unions
· Using “out of session” appointments to bypass congressional oversight
· Weakening U.S. defenses with treaties intended to make people like us
· Weakening our defenses by cancelling weapons programs that are necessary
· Increasing our troop strength in Afghanistan from 15,000 to 100,000 unnecessarily
· Failure to achieve a budget for the government for 2011
· Increasing the public debt by $4 trillion in only two years.
With all this, this one president has achieved an even worse accomplishment in a very short time. He has energized and exploded the amount of welfare in this country to the extent that we may never be able to turn it around again. $40 million Americans on food stamps! The total abrogation of Bill Clinton’s welfare reform of 1996! A doubling down on the war on poverty – that is paying people to be in poverty!
President Franklin Roosevelt spoke these words in 1935: “The lessons of history, confirmed by the evidence immediately before me, show conclusively that continued dependence upon relief induces a spiritual and moral disintegration fundamentally destructive to the national fiber. To dole out relief in this way is to administer a narcotic, a subtle destroyer of the human spirit.”
The difference was that Franklin Roosevelt was a liberal Democrat – Barack Hussein Obama is a “socialist/communist”. There is a big difference. Roosevelt’s words today would be termed “mean spirited” and would be met by the likes of Maxine Waters, congresswoman from California, as being racist in nature. Paying unmarried woman to have babies for the payment of “aid to dependent children” is the norm today.
WE PAY PEOPLE TO BE POOR AND OBAMA LIKES IT THAT WAY – IT FOSTERS DEPENDENCE ON GOVERNMENT, WHICH IS HIS GOAL.
It has been forty-five years since Lyndon Johnson’s war on poverty started this fruitless effort. Forty-five years and $16 trillion! And thanks to big government, poverty is winning! Thanks to over $900 billion a year of spending on over 70 welfare programs spread over 13 government agencies, poverty is higher than ever and 40% of all children are born out of wedlock.
If you think Barack Hussein Obama created hope and change in this area then you aren’t looking at the results. He has doubled down on paying people to be poor. He has increased spending on welfare 42% in only two years. If his insanity is left in place, we will spend over $10 trillion on welfare programs over the next 10 years. This is hardly fixing poverty or even attempting to do so. It is the Obama way to keep people dependent on government and to grow government with unionized government employees. They represent votes that perpetuate the insanity.
IT IS DIFFICULT TO FIND ANYTHING BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA HAS DONE RIGHT BUT ON WELFARE HE IS SINKING US DEEP INTO THE DEPTHS OF DEPRAVITY!JimWalkerWhitefishMontana@gmail.com