- Culver City, California,
- August 28
- Brave New Foundation, Brave New Films
- Robert Greenwald is a producer, director, political activist, and the Brave New Films + Brave New Foundation founder and president. He is currently focused on the WAR COSTS (WarCosts.com) investigative campaign to challenge runaway, wasteful war spending – particularly in relation to job creation; KOCH BROTHERS EXPOSED (KochBrothersExposed.com) to illustrate the Kochs’ effort to buy democracy and control public policy from every direction; and CUENTAME (MyCuentame.org), which is at the forefront of investigating corruption at private prisons. He has also produced and distributed short viral videos and campaigns like RETHINK AFHANISTAN (2009, RethinkAfghanistan.com), SICK FOR PROFIT (SickForProfit.com), FOX ATTACKS (FoxAttacks.com) and THE REAL MCCAIN (TheRealMcCain.com), which were seen by almost a million people in a matter of days.
Greenwald is also the director/producer of IRAQ FOR SALE: THE WAR PROFITEERS (2006), a documentary that exposes what happens when corporations go to war and WAL-MART: THE HIGH COST OF LOW PRICE (2005), a documentary that uncovers the retail giant's assault on families and American values and OUTFOXED: RUPERT MURDOCH'S WAR ON JOURNALISM (2004).
Follow Robert Greenwald on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/robertgreenwald
MY RECENT POSTS
- With needed defense cuts on
the horizon, industry forces
July 17, 2012 07:02PM
- The Kochs' Double Whammy
June 08, 2012 01:32PM
- Charles Koch + Roger Ailes =
May 21, 2012 01:49PM
- You Can Be A Patriot or a
Profiteer...But You Can't Be
April 27, 2012 03:23PM
- Time for Kochs to Resign from
April 17, 2012 01:42PM
Robert Greenwald's Links
- MY LINKS
Why would the esteemed Ohio University host a talk by the likes of Roger Ailes? Maybe we should ask one of the talk's patrons, Charles Koch.
Co-authored by Jesse Lava
Charles and David Koch appear to be pushing their right-wing ideology to the bitter end. And it’s time for Americans to stop helping them.
The Koch brothers are major backers of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), a corporate front group that drafts… Read full post »
Co-authored by Jesse Lava
Everyone seems to be investigating Charles and David Koch lately, with exposés of their corrupt political behavior popping up in places like the New Yorker, AlterNet, ThinkProgress, and Brave New Foundation’s film Koch Brothers Exposed. Naturally, the billi… Read full post »
This week as I premiered my new film, Koch Brothers Exposed — the result of a year-long investigation on how two billionaires are using their wealth to corrupt democracy — Koch Industries has launched an attack on the film and me. The Kochs intimidate, they menace; the/… Read full post »
By Robert Greenwald and Jesse Lava
Do all roads lead to Koch?
Conservative activists will rally at the Supreme Court tomorrow to encourage the overturn of the Affordable Care Act. The “Hands Off My Health Care” protest—which will feature the likes of Rep. Michelle Bachmann and Se… Read full post »