DAVID vs GOLIATH aka SONYA BRAXTON vs THE STATE OF GEORGIA GOV.

SONYA BRAXTON vs GEORGIA DCA AND GEORGIA DOAS, ET AL

SB4JUSTICE

SB4JUSTICE
Location
North Carolina,
Birthday
March 24
Title
Sonya Braxton and Family VS The State of Georgia (GA DCA)
Bio
MY FAITH IS IN GOD THRU JESUS BECAUSE HE IS MY ROCK AND SHIELD. PLEASE READ MY BLOG POST SHOWING INJURIES CAUSED BY CERTAIN GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA USA WHO ARE GEORGIA DCA'S LARUTH HOLLOWAY AND KAREN LOVELESS. Copyright DiscIaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. ALSO READ THE BLOG http://open.salon.com/blog/sb4justice/2013/03/20/what_is_a_state_created_danger MY FACEBOOK POST https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=559102274115678&set=a.293399207352654.89222.100000477329226&type=1&theater

SEPTEMBER 25, 2011 9:02AM

THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN GEORGIA

Rate: 0 Flag
2 messages
S. Braxton Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 8:52 AM
To: AT_Complaints , A_Braxton , williamwindsor@bellsouth.net, askdoj@usdoj.gov
Cc: S B
Bcc: bailout@michaelmoore.com
Mr. Lamkin,
So you are telling me that the FBI in Atlanta, Georgia has no case concerning Public Corruption with obstruction of justice, case tampering, and lying under oath by Judge William S. Duffey and the court clerks, and other judges I named within of the11th Circuit? I just want to clarify with you that is exactly what is being said, even with a pattern and practice of these judges doing these kinds of acts to multiple persons in Georgia, did your office not view my website I sent to you within every email full of documents and audios proving public corruption within Georgia with federal judges and others who handled my cases?
Did your office not see a pattern and practice of these acts thru complaints of my family, William Windsor complaining, and others in Georgia complaining about the same judges and having documented evidence to prove these named illegal acts?
Where is the so called JUSTICE in this? I am now seeing there ain't no justice in Georgia.
Sonya Braxton US District Court NDGA 1:10-cv-2446wsd, 11th Circuit COA case 10-14297

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 3:03 AM, AT_Complaints <Atlanta@ic.fbi.gov> wrote:

As of this date, the FBI has no case re your complaint.

From: S. Braxton [mailto:sonyabraxton7@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:13 AM

To: AT_Complaints; A_Braxton
Cc: S B
Subject: Re: Special Agent Brian D. Lamkin/ Inquiry into MY COMPLAINT against Judge W. S. Duffey, Jr. 1:10cv2446, et al

To: Special Agent Brian D. Lamkin,

I need to know if you have assigned me a case number for my complaint against the named judges, court clerks of the 11th circuit, and also the State of Georgia employees who attempted to obstruct justice in my civil rights cases?

US District Court North Georgia 1:10-cv-2446 wsd

United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals Docket #: 10-14297

Sonya Braxton

I sent a fax to the PUBLIC INTEGRITY SECTION of the U.S. Department of Justice at
Fax Message Transmissi​on Result  to +1 (202) 514-3003 - Sent

X
Inbox

X

RingCentral service@ringcentral.com to me
show details 6:43 AM (0 minutes ago)
from
to
SONYA BRAXTON <SONYABRAXTON7@gmail.com>

date
Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 6:43 AM
subject
Fax Message Transmission Result  to +1 (202) 514-3003 - Sent
mailed-by
ringcentral.com
Important mainly because of the words in the message.
hide details 6:43 AM (0 minutes ago)
Here are the results of the 9-page fax you sent from your phone number (888) 269-0361:
Name
Phone Number
Date and Time
Result
U.S. Department of Justice
+1 (202) 514-3003
Monday, September 26, 2011 at 06:42 AM
Sent
Thank you for using RingCentral.
On this link is the copy of the fax the Department of Justice - Public Integrity Section received from me on 9/26/2011.
WHEN I EMAIL THE ATLANTA, GA FBI OFFICE WITH MY COMPLAINT AGAINST THESE CORRUPT JUDGES IN ATLANTA I ALSO SENT EVIDENCE BY CERTIFIED MAIL TO THE WASHINGTON, D.C. FBI PUBLIC CORRUPTION UNIT HEADQUARTERS. I JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM FBI- WASHINGTON, D.C. PUBLIC CORRUPTION CHIEF STATING THE ATLANTA, GA "FIELD OFFICE" IS SUPPOSED TO INVESTIGATE MY CLAIMS, BUT ATLANTA FBI INSTEAD IGNORED MY COMPLAINT AND TOLD ME BY EMAIL IN A "ONE LINE SENTENCE WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION" THEY DON'T HAVE A CASE AGAINST THESE KNOWN CORRUPT JUDGES. I WAS TOLD BY WILLIAM WINDSOR THEY DID THE SAME THING TO HIM WHEN HE REPORTED SOME OF THE SAME JUDGES TO ATLANTA FBI.
INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS INJUSTICE EVERYWHERE!

Your tags:

TIP:

Enter the amount, and click "Tip" to submit!
Recipient's email address:
Personal message (optional):

Your email address:

Comments

Type your comment below:
I also contacted Film Activist Michael Moore thru his website, his email listed in the email above was not working.

My user names are sb4justice and sonyabraxton_sb4justice on link http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/statement-michael-moore-execution-troy-davis
I also posted on Michael Moore's Facebook Forum here http://www.facebook.com/mmflint?sk=app_2373072738

S. Braxton

3 messages
S. Braxton Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 8:52 AM
To: AT_Complaints , A_Braxton , williamwindsor@bellsouth.net, askdoj@usdoj.gov
Cc: S B
Bcc: bailout@michaelmoore.com
Mr. Lamkin,

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 3:03 AM, AT_Complaints wrote:

As of this date, the FBI has no case re your complaint.

From: S. Braxton [mailto:sonyabraxton7@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:13 AM

To: AT_Complaints; A_Braxton
Cc: S B

To: Special Agent Brian D. Lamkin,

US District Court North Georgia 1:10-cv-2446 wsd

Sonya Braxton

Mail Delivery Subsystem Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 8:52 AM
To: sonyabraxton7@gmail.com
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

bailout@michaelmoore.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 ... User not known (state 14).

----- Original message -----

Bcc: bailout@michaelmoore.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.216.134.76 with SMTP id r54mr7275402wei.112.1316955166186;
Sun, 25 Sep 2011 05:52:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.123.83 with HTTP; Sun, 25 Sep 2011 05:52:46 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 08:52:46 -0400
Message-ID:
Subject: Re: My response to your email dated 9/25/11 // Special Agent Brian D.
Lamkin/ Inquiry into MY COMPLAINT against Judge W. S. Duffey, Jr. 1:10cv2446,
et al
From: "S. Braxton"
To: AT_Complaints , A_Braxton ,
williamwindsor@bellsouth.net, askdoj@usdoj.gov
Cc: S B
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e6d646f4dd9d3204adc3847c

[Quoted text hidden]
> rights cases*? ****
> ****

William M. Windsor Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 1:06 PM
Reply-To: williamwindsor@bellsouth.net
To: "S. Braxton" , AT_Complaints , A_Braxton , askdoj@usdoj.gov
Sonya:

Let’s get together on all of this. As you know, I have massive proof of criminal acts by Judge Duffey and judges with the Eleventh Circuit.

I can only conclude that Mr. Lamkin is as corrupt as the judges. He has IGNORED me. He allegedly has a task force pursuing judicial corruption in Georgia, yet his so-called task force has not contacted me, the leading authority on judicial corruption in Georgia.

I was told by an Atlanta agent with the FBI that they are not allowed to investigate federal judges. OUTRAGEOUS!

We need to get the truth out to the public.

William M. Windsor

From: S. Braxton [mailto:sonyabraxton7@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 8:53 AM
To: AT_Complaints; A_Braxton; williamwindsor@bellsouth.net; askdoj@usdoj.gov
Cc: S B
Subject: Re: My response to your email dated 9/25/11 // Special Agent Brian D. Lamkin/ Inquiry into MY COMPLAINT against Judge W. S. Duffey, Jr. 1:10cv2446, et al

[Quoted text hidden]

Sonya_B, sb4justice. and sonyabraxton_sb4justice, user name on link http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/statement-michael-moore-execution-troy-davis