1. Electric toothbrush holders or chargers. How does all that nasty yellow-white crusty stuff get there? I swear I rinse my toothbrush after every use!
2. The detergent and fabric softener dispensers in the washing machine. Whether you use powder or liquid detergent it always glops up on the rim and sides. Gross.
3. The coffee maker. I don't use the coffee maker so by the time I pay attention to it, there's some nasty brown build-up going on.
4. The rim of the toilet where it bolts to the floor. We scrub that bowl a lot but forget about the dust, hair, cat litter, etc. that sits on those little ledges. Ew.
5. Lamp shade rims. Have you seen how many inches of dust that those things can hold?
6. The soap holder in the shower. Even if you don't use bar soap anymore those things still get slimey.
7. Baseboards. I swear, they are a pain in the ass to scrub but your house will look like a million bucks when you get the baseboards back to white.