1. Your main trait: Creative persistence?
2. The quality you like best in a man: Reliability
3. The quality you like best in a woman: Self Respect
4. Your main flaw: Lack of self-discipline
5. Last time you cried: Last week
6. Ideal job: Something that came with a cape
7. Scent of a place: A beach
8. Beloved movie: "Secretariat"
9. Book on the nightstand: "Executive Pink" by Mathew Paust
10. First and best kiss: I don't kiss and tell
11. You couldn’t do without: My far-flung friends
12. How you would like to die: Not knowing it was happening
13. Song you sing in the shower: "Surrender"
14. Your deadly sin: Gluttony (It hurts to write that word! Eew!)
15. Your not-so-deadly sin: Sloth (Eew! II)
16. Your motto: Life is all about how you handle Plan B, C, D…
17. Ideal first date: Hanging out in Central Park, visiting a museum, driving into the country to look for wildlife
18. Favorite present: !!! A tiny hand-made box containing itsy-bitsy origami birds my friend Vickie made for me
19. In the train: A sleeper for two on the way to Nice, France
20. Something you’d change in your body: Neurological perfection would be nice
21. Your addiction: Kissing
22. Now on your left: Taped to my desk, the title of a book I plan to finish, the patch from joining the Polar Bear Club in Barrow, Alaska; and, the box containing he digital photo frame I have yet to set up
23. Now on your right: A pen/pencil holder that is too full, my notebook for MS peer support activities; and, a stack of copies of a documentary that took an interminable time to complete
24. Now in front of you: Usually my cat, but just now there is my cell phone, two bills that have to be paid, and, photos of people and things I love, including one featuring half a dozen polar bears on the beach at Barrow, Alaska
25. Now behind you: Framed pictures still on the floor, leaning against file cabinets.
26. Names for your children: None-o
27. 3 things in your purse: Losing lottery ticket, ear plugs, pocket knife
28. 3 places that fascinate you: Montreal, Muensingen, Edinburgh
29. 3 people you’d like to meet: Steven Spielberg, Maya Angelou, Robin Williams
30. 3 traits you hate in people: Hypocritical, passive-aggressive, unreliable
31. Values inherited from your parents: Imagination, persistence, sense of humor
32. In your past life you were: A Norwegian Viking, and a man to boot! My friend Nina told me so.
33. In your future life you’ll be: Someone who can grant the wishes of others
Photo courtesy Howie Barber