Image found at Google
GODDELIJKE BALLEN OR HEAVENLY BALLS
(so-christened by Cakeboy, Christmas 2011)
These are a nice little treat with coffee or a high tea or just for fun. With three ingredients and no cooking involved, what could be easer?
500 gr. dried apricots
About 2 1/2 cups of dried coconut
1 small can condensed milk (395 ml)
1. Chop your apricots in a kitchen machine. No kitchen machine? Fine chop them by hand.
2. Toss the apricots, 2 cups of coconut and the condensed milk in a bowl.
IMPORTANT: MOISTEN YOUR HANDS UNDER THE FAUCET
3. Knead all the ingredients with your hands. If your hands are moist, the apricot/coconut mixture will not stick to them as badly. Remoisten hands as needed.
4. When everything is well mixed, roll into bite-sized balls.
5. Roll the bite-sized balls in the remaining 1/2 cup of coconut.
6. Put the Heavenly Balls on a pretty plate and let your friends assume they're a lot of work to make ;)
You can also dip these cuties in molten white chocolate after rolling them in the coconut.