- Chicago Guy's shudder-inducing post about whether you'd re-live one teenage night
- My hazy recollections of at least a few I could stand to re-visit, all things considered
- The fact that a game of "I Never" usually figured into them
- The practically Proustian whiff of Fuzzy Navel that's been following me around since I read his post, and
- The fact that today's Foodie (and Drinkie) day
I propose a nice OS round of "I Never." I'll leave comments open for 24 hours. Do your best--no more than 3 "I Nevers" apiece, though, just so nobody dies of intoxication, OK?
Tomorrow around this time, I'll close comments and put up a spot where you'll tell us how many drinks you had to take--and what you were drinking.
Bottoms Up, my OS Friends!
(For those unfamiliar with the game, whoever you may be. Hey, Kate on Lost claimed never to have played it.)
UPDATE: Comments are closed. If you want to play along, come and 'fess up in the followup post.