Wikileaks is not leak proof.
Earlier today, five international news outlets published a selection of more than two (2) tapes of the Wikileaks internal board meetings allegedly provided by Wikileaks employee Alfred Keinesolchenmann. The disclosure of the tapes, most of them from the past year, offers a rare unfiltered view of the secretive world of high-level leaking business. As such, it could complicate relations with a host of friendly and unfriendly nations as well as with a few bloggers. Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is requesting an Interpol warrant for Alfred Keinesolchenmann’s arrest.
But what did we actually learn? Here are six key revelations from the tapes:
1. Many Wikileaks employees are far more concerned about sex than they've publicly admitted.
2. Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi weigh more than was previously known.
3. Julian Assange labeled Budweiser the worst beer in the world.
4. Afghan Vice President Ahmed Zia Massoud called a sex phone line when he visited the United Arab Emirates last year,
5. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton ordered female diplomats to wear pantsuits when meeting with their foreign counterparts.
6. The password to the Wikileaks website is Barack-O!-Bama